Man With A Truck Moving Checklist
Before Moving With Man With A Truck
- Reserve Man With A Truck for your move as soon as you know you are moving. Man With A Truck can also pack up your house for you.
- Start to clean out closets, the garage and attic.
- Host a garage sale or donate your unwanted things to charity.
- Arrange to transfer school records.
- Get change of address cards from your local post office.
- Notify magazines, charge accounts, insurance companies, clubs and all other organizations of your change of address. If possible, get owner’s manuals for appliances in your new home.
1-2 Weeks Before Moving With Man With A Truck
- Make a “survival closet” of things you will need for the final clean-up and include a snack for the last day.
- If you decide to pack yourself, label all the moving boxes as you pack. Write the destination room on the top and sides of each moving box to ensure Man With A Truck gets to the right place in your new home.
- Schedule disconnects for gas, electric, water and the telephone. Don’t disconnect the phone until after your move. Arrange for refunds that are due, and schedule connections for your new home.
- Cancel newspapers, cable TV, security, pest control, cleaning help, lawn maintenance and any other services you receive.
Week Of The Move With Man With A Truck
- Mail in your change of address forms.
- Clean the stove.
The Day Man With A Truck Move You
- Clean the refrigerator, then defrost and dry.
- Get enough cash to tide you over.
- Say goodbye to your neighbors!